Rachael has experience in Smith, Henderson, Anderson, Van Zandt, and other East Texas Counties.
Rachael Griffith was raised in Tyler, Texas. She taught fourth grade for two years before going to law school, the latter of which was at her alma mater, Andy Woods Elementary.
- Texas Christian University, B.S. in Education,2007; cum laude graduate
- Oklahoma University, College of Law, J.D., 2012; visiting student at Saint Mary’s University School of Law Fall 2011- Spring 2012
- Wilson, Robertson & Cornelius, P.C., January 2014- Present, Associate
- Wilson, Robertson & Cornelius, P.C., May – December 2013, Contract Attorney
- Law Office of B. Diane Heindel, P.C., Spring 2013, Contract Attorney
- Law Office of Anthony England, Austin,Texas Law Clerk and Paralegal, September 2011 –July 2012
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, Austin, Texas, Law Clerk, Partial Summer 2011
- Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Child Support Division, Tyler, Texas Law Clerk,Partial Summer 2011
- Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Oklahoma, Early Settlement Mediations, Certified Mediator: Externship Spring 2011
- Smith County, Texas District Attorney’s Office, Intern Summer 2010
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Bar Admissions: State Bar of Texas, 2012 and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Bar Associations: Smith County Bar Association, Chair of the Family Law Section 2013- present, Women’s Section, and Young Lawyer’s Section
Community Involvement & Personal Interests
- Rachael volunteers for the Alzheimer’s Alliance 'Project Lifesaver' Program and enjoys her monthly Meals on Wheels route. Rachael also enjoys spending time with her husband and son playing outdoors, going to the park, and traveling around Texas.